The general objective of the project is the development and assessment of a privacy compliant knowledge platform as a personalized infrastructure that provides health care services for Dementia patients with co-morbid conditions, situated in an integrated caregiving network.
The PICNIC4D project based on a value-based approach using advanced ICT systems to develop a personalized infrastructure for integrated care within the Dementia use case.
The project can be fulfill within the Horizon 2020 Programme (Advanced ICT systems and services for integrated care (PHC-25-2015); AREA:e-health).
The participation of S4S team will consist in technical coordination, software integration and dissemination of results.
The PICNIC4D project partners are:
- (Coordinator) University of Hohenheim (Germany)
- Wroclaw University of Economics (Poland)
- Foundation for Research and Technology Hellas (Greece)
- BOC Asset Management GmbH (Austria)
- Business Engineering Institute St. Gallen AG (Switzerland)
- Integrated Medical Services (Greece)
- VIVAGO Oy (Finland)Alzheimer Europe (Luxemburg)