Category : News
On 26-28 December the CC S4S team was on a visit to Leipzig, where we took part in 3-days workshops with our partners from University of Leipzig, University of St. Gallen and University of Kassel. Our teams have been working together for several years in the context of joint research projects. Currently, cooperation concerns in particular the Independent Living project, the design and development of the service management platform and work on the ActGo-Gate project.
During 2-days workshop members of all teams gave speeches. The discussion was mainly focused on following topics:
- current and new research projects
- approaching research programs and related perspective
- the experience gained during the Independent Living pilots and other running projectsthe possibility of gaining potential customers
- directions of development of the various functions of IL platform
- quality improvement of IL software and streamline the coordinated development and testing process
- presentation of feature ideas
- specification of different features / functionalities
The subject of the discussion was also the ActGo-Gate project in which both teams are involved. Our team was represented by Leszek Maciaszek, Wieslawa Gryncewicz, Maja Leszczyńska and Karol Łopaciński. Their presentation concerned the polish contribution to IL project. They presented our propositions and perspectives of research that we plan. In addition, they presented the key assumptionsrelated to the participation in the ActGo-Gate project.